- American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA), formerly the American Desalting Association, conducts technical workshops and regional training seminars throughout the United States with sessions focusing on membrane technologies, vital legislative and regulatory matters, legal and management issues, funding, regional and federal grassroots lobbying, and other important industry-related topics.
- American Water Works Association (AWWA), an international nonprofit scientific and educational society dedicated to the improvement of drinking water quality and supply.
- Florida Water Pollution Control Operators Association
- Florida Water Resources Journal
- International Desalination Association, formed in 1985 as a non-profit international organization dedicated to the development and promotion of the appropriate use of desalination technology and water reuse worldwide.
- International Desalination & Water Reuse Quarterly is an industry news and directory service.
- North American Membrane Society (NAMS), reverse osmosis, electrodialysis, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, gas separations, liquid membranes, membrane bioreactors, hemodialysis, and biomedical devices.
- WateReuse Association
Regulatory and Other Government Agencies
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection, featuring text files on DEP Air Resource Management, DEP quality Assurance section, DEP geological survey, geographic information systems, Rules.
- FlaWARN: Florida’s Water/Wastewater Agency Response Network
- The Official Guide to the State of Florida Legislature
- Florida Water Management Districts
- U.S. Geological Survey, a bureau of the Department of the Interior. USGS is the Nation’s largest earth science research and information agency.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Home Page, for official government documents related to environmental protection.
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Desalination Directory Online, an electronic network established to link people to people in the desalination community. The Directory is now available on-line to everyone interested in desalination and the people, companies and institutions taking part in it. We have also embarked on establishing Desline, covering all the literature in the desalination field which has been written by many of the people appearing in the Directory. The first part gives full references to 45,000 pages of the Desalination journal
- Water Quality Association
- Water Online, where the Water and Wastewater Industries click.
- US WaterNews
- Global Water Intelligence
- Water Desalination Report